Site Rules and Safety / Information
1) We regret for now, we cannot accept dogs. The fields surrounding the site are often frequented by livestock.
2) Parents / Guardians are expected to supervise children at all times.
3) The wood burning stove (in yurt) if lit, will be expected to be attended to at all times. Please be aware that the wood burner flue pipe will get extremely hot at times, parents are advised to be extremely cautious In supervising children around the flue – please don’t touch!
4) We aim to make your holiday an enjoyable one in a rural setting but, we cannot be held responsible for accidents or consequential loss or theft or damage to your belongings.
5) Please do not bring your own candles, tea lights . They are not permitted on site
6) Strictly no smoking policy in the yurts.
7) One basket of logs & kindling will be provided for the log burner. If you require more we sell it on site
8) The price is per yurt, the bedding provided in both yurts is for the double bed and two pull out futons.. if you have booked for more than four guests you must bring your own airbeds/bedding
9) All arrivals after 14:00pm on the day of arrival and 10:30am on the day of departure unless stated otherwise
10) The wash up area is equipped with cleaning products / tea towels etc. We provide hand towels in the toilets. Please bring your own bath towels